Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My "Spunky" Start

I have been crafting for 6 years.  I started out scrapbooking to use the thousands of family photos I had saved up.  Over the years (and a hundred trips to Michael's later), I fell in love with stamping.  I have always loved to color and create layouts that are unique.  I often get stamper's block (no pun intended) and end up blog hopping for hours.  I KNOW you have done that, too!  LOL I have to try so hard to not get on my laptop (8 inches away from me) because I end up just obsessed with all these wonderful stamp blogs and can't stop looking at images.  Long story short, I have a craftroom FULL of everything a stamper needs and more.  I started a new semester and have made a new year's resolution to put my books down a few hours a day to stamp.  I just miss this.  I miss stamping.  I can't begin to express the joy that I get from creating a simple card for a friend or loved one.  Anyway, I spent about an hour stamping tonight (4 hours on the computer) and made this card.  I am sending it to my sister who lives 2 hours away for Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment